Influenster

lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Thredup $10 off!

I just bought some clothes from thredUP. It's an awesome site - you can buy or conveniently sell excellent-quality women's and kids clothing.  They’ve got everything from Gucci to Gap, J Crew to Justice - at up to 90% off retail prices! I can get you $10 off your first purchase with this link.

P.S. If you join through my link, I'll get a $10 store credit.  Pretty please!
brand new!!!

 OMG! I Can't believe!!! Only $26.36 in @thredup #thredup  I can get you $10 off your first purchase with this link. --->  http://www.thredup.com/r/GHA5DO. ps. The discount link is in my profile in the description box.  

 OMG! No lo puedo creer! Sólo $ 26.36 en @thredup #thredup Puedo conseguirte $10 gratis en tu primera compra con este enlace. ---> Http://www.thredup.com/r/GHA5DO ps.el enlace de descuento está en mi perfil en la caja de descripción #newbalance574 #Asicsgel-invasion #Asics #newbalance #nb574 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mira mis Videos en Youtube